How to Join
- Read about joining the club - Information for Prospective Members
- Apply for membership by either:
- Apply online - online form OR..
- Coming to our next general meeting and ask for our Membership Secretary
- Under 18: We have a separate form for Junior Members which must be signed by a parent or guardian - Junior Member Application Form. There is currently no joining fee for Junior Members. Note that Junior members must be accompanied on activities by a responsible adult.
- Pay your membership fee of $35. This covers membership until the end of June
- Bank details: Account: Springwood Bushwalking Club BSB: 032 837 Account No: 343 060
- Email confirmation that you've paid to email@example.com
- Download and print the Prospective Member Record and bring it for the leader to sign on your first 3 walks
- Fill in and sign this form and keep it with your first aid kit in your backpack - Emergency Contact and Medical Information Form
- We have a special form for Junior Members - Junior Member Application Form. There is currently no joining fee for Junior members.
- If you can't come to a club meeting, read Information for Prospective Members, complete either the online form or the Prospective Member Application Form, and pay your joining fee
- You will receive information about our walks and other activities every week by email. Activities are also published (with leader's contact details) in the member area of the website. Book onto an easy walk to start with
- You have 12 months to successfully complete an induction training session and three walks. Have the leader sign your walks record - Prospective Member Record
- After you have successfully completed three walks and an intro to the club you will be voted into full membership
We meet in Springwood on the first Monday of the month (except January), at 7:00pm for 7:30 start. Find the church hall that is behind the old stone church in Springwood. This is opposite Hunters Shoe Store, near the pedestrian crossing and next to the Bunker (restaurant). You should be able to park in the street or behind the Old Bakery, or in the IGA carpark.
- The annual membership fee is due by 30th June
- This fee includes basic insurance cover for most activities