Springwood Bushwalking Club is a non-profit, volunteer association and is affiliated with Bushwalking NSW (formerly Confederation). Bushwalking NSW is a member of the national body, Bushwalking Australia.
Meeting night is the first Monday of the month (except January), 7:00pm social for 7:30pm start. Meetings are held at the Presbyterian Church Hall in Springwood. New members are welcome - come at 7:00pm if you would like to join.
Membership Renewal - your fees for 2016-17 are due at the end of June. To find how to pay:
- complete the Member Renewal Form (includes the amount and bank transfer details)
- organise payment (bank transfer, cheque or cash at a meeting)
- sign the form and send it back (meeting or mail it)
- As outlined on the renewal form please update your details on the website
- Also complete the Emergency Contact & Medical Information Form and place it in your packpack
Help celebrate the Club's 50th Birthday in 2017 - Participate in the following challenges for members:
- 50+ Peaks for 50 Years - help us climb at least 50 peaks in a year - click on 50+ Peaks
- 50+ Days for 50 Years - participate in 50 or more days of outdoor activity in a year - click on 50+ Days
- Both challenges start on 19th April 2016 (the 49th Anniversary of the formation of the club) and finish on 18th April 2017 in time for the 50th Birthday celebrations
SBC Logo Design Competition
- The Club would like to adopt a new colour logo prior to the 50th Anniversary Celebrations - for details click on Logo Design Competition
- The closing date for you to submit ideas has been extended until Friday 15th July 2016
Perpetual Photo Comp - Upload your best trip photos for the next SBC photo competition. (There is a limit, so choose carefully). Go to Members - Photo Comp to see the rules.