Springwood Bushwalking Club is a non-profit, volunteer association and is affiliated with Bushwalking NSW (formerly Confederation). Bushwalking NSW is a member of the national body, Bushwalking Australia.
Meeting night is the first Monday of the month (except January), 7:00pm social for 7:30pm start. Meetings are held at the community hall of the Presbyterian Church Hall in Springwood. New members are welcome - come at 7:00pm if you would like to join.
Membership Renewal - your fees for 2016-17 are due at the end of June. To find how to pay:
- complete the Member Renewal Form (includes the amount and bank transfer details)
- organise payment (bank transfer, cheque or cash at a meeting)
- sign the form and send it back (meeting or mail it)
- As outlined on the renewal form please update your details on the website
- Also complete the Emergency Contact & Medical Information Form and place it in your packpack
Help celebrate the Club's 50th Birthday in 2017
- 51+ Parks Challenge - walk in national parks anywhere Australia or elsewhere in the world - starts on 19th April 2017 (the Club's 50th birthday) and closes on 18th April 2018 - click on 51+ Parks